HILL COUNTRY EQUESTRIAN LODGE (HCEL) PET POLICY
Contact us by phone at (830) 796-7950 to receive permission before bringing your pet.
After receiving permission, you may bring your pet, if your pet does not bark excessively, or display aggressive behavior towards people or other animals, and provided you:
- Keep your pet on leash when outdoors
- Do not bring your pet inside the barn, round pen, or arena
- Do not allow the pet on furniture in the cabin
- Agree to take legal responsibility for any loss or injury to Hill Country Equestrian Lodge, its animals, guests, or their animals.
- Agree to reimburse Hill Country Equestrian Lodge for any damage caused by your pet to its facilities.
There is a one-time $50 fee per stay, (not per night), per pet.